Welcome to the Properties Automated, LLC ("Properties Automated") web site, this is located at https://www.propertiesautomated.com (the “Web Site”). The following Terms of Service ("TOS") contain the terms and conditions that govern your use of the Web Site and Properties Automated (as defined below). These TOS describe your rights and responsibilities and what you can expect from the Properties Automated Service. Use of the Properties Automated Web Site constitutes acceptance of these TOS.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not access or otherwise use the Web Site or any information or materials contained on the Web Site. Your use of the Web Site shall be deemed to be your agreement to abide by each of the terms set forth below.
Properties Automated reserves the right to add, delete and/or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this TOS, at any time and in its sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on the Properties Automated Web Site. In the event of substantive changes to this TOS, you may be notified by email. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to not use the Web Site and the Properties Automated Service. Your continued use of the Properties Automated Web Site following posting of a change notice or new TOS on the Properties Automated Web Site will constitute binding acceptance of the changes.
1. The Properties Automated Service provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Properties Automated Service"). One such service enables users to purchase software, solutions, and training (collectively, "Products"). Users who wish to participate in the Properties Automated Affiliate Program must enter into the Affiliate Agreement. Properties Automated allows users to browse the Web Site and update information regarding themselves or established business agreements for compliance. Properties Automated may offer a number of other services on its Web Site which may change from time to time.
2. Use of the Web Site and Properties Automated Service
2.1 Eligibility. Properties Automated will only knowingly provide the Properties Automated Service to parties that can lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law. If you are under the age of 18, but at least 13 years of age, you may use the Properties Automated Service only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these TOS. The Properties Automated Service is not intended for children under the age of 13.
2.2 Compliance with TOS and Applicable Law. You must comply with all of the terms and conditions of these TOS, the applicable agreements and policies referred to below, and all applicable laws, regulations and rules when you use the Properties Automated Service and the Web Site.
2.3 Your License to Use the Web Site and the Properties Automated Service.
(a) Properties Automated solely and exclusively owns all intellectual property and other rights, title and interest in and to the Properties Automated Service and Web Site, except as expressly provided for in these TOS. For example and without limitation, Properties Automated owns the trademarks PROPERTIES AUTOMATED LLC, PROPERTIESAUTOMATED.COM; the copyrights in and to the Web Site, and certain technology used in providing the Properties Automated Service. You will not acquire any right, title or interest therein under these TOS or otherwise.
(b) Properties Automated grants you a limited revocable license to access and use the Web Site and the Properties Automated Service for its intended purposes, subject to your compliance with these TOS. This license does not include the right to collect or use information contained on the Web Site for purposes prohibited by Properties Automated; to compete with Properties Automated; create derivative works based on the content of the Web Site; or download or copy the Web Site (other than page caching). If you use the Web Site in a manner that exceeds the scope of this license or breach this TOS, Properties Automated may revoke the license granted to you.
(c) This Section 2.3 does not pertain to your intellectual property rights. For information regarding your intellectual property rights, please see Section 4.3.
3. Hyperlinks to this Site You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a "hypertext" link to the Web Site provided that such link is to the entry page of this Web Site and does not portray Properties Automated or any of its other products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time for any reason whatsoever. You may not use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Properties Automated LLC trademark, logo or trade name or other proprietary information including the images found at the Web Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or any form contained on a page without the express written consent of Properties Automated.
4. General Rules
4.1 Prohibited Use. You may only use the Properties Automated Service as expressly permitted by Properties Automated. You may not cause harm to the Web Site or the Properties Automated Service. Specifically, but not by way of limitation, you may not:
(i) interfere with the Properties Automated Service by using viruses or any other programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage any software or hardware;
(ii) modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the Properties Automated Service;
(iii) use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from the Web Site, except in the operation or use of an internet "search engine", hit counters or similar technology;
(iv) collect electronic mail addresses or other information from third parties by using the Properties Automated Service;
(v) impersonate another person or entity;
(vi) use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain Properties Automated's name or trademarks;
(vii) engage in any activity that interferes with another user's ability to use or enjoy the Properties Automated Service; or
(viii) assist or encourage any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by these TOS.
4.3 Ordering Policies. If you purchase Products, you agree to do so in accordance with Properties Automated's End User License Agreement (EULA).
4.4. Password Restricted Areas of the Site. Certain areas of the Web Site may be password restricted to registered users ("Password-Protected Areas"). If you have registered as an authorized user to gain access to these Password-Protected Areas, you agree that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree to notify Properties Automated if the password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You agree that you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, including any fees that may be incurred under your password-protected account, whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. You agree to immediately notify Properties Automated of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation to your password or the Web Site that is known to you.
5. Technical Support General Rules and License
5.1 Description: As part of the Properties Automated Service, Properties Automated offers a service (the "Technical Support Service") that allows you to submit and upload files, data, and other content (collectively, "Content") to the Web Site to receive support for Products.
5.2 Delivery of Content: You will upload or deliver to Properties Automated all Content that you want to use with the Technical Support Service in accordance with the applicable instructions on the Web Site. Properties Automated may, in its sole and exclusive discretion, determine whether any Content complies with such instructions and is satisfactory for use with the Technical Support Service.
6. Reservation of Rights
6.1 Monitoring: Properties Automated reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to monitor transactions and communications that occur through the Web Site. If Properties Automated determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you or another Properties Automated user will breach a term or condition of these TOS or that such transaction or communication is inappropriate, Properties Automated may cancel such transaction or take any other action to restrict access to or the availability of any material that may be considered objectionable, without any liability to you or any third party.
6.2 Modification of the Service: Properties Automated may modify the Properties Automated Service at any time with or without notice to you, and will incur no liability for doing so.
7. Forums Etiquette
Properties Automated asks that you respect the Properties Automated online community. Your conduct when posting information to the Properties Automated Web Site, including without limitation, through the Properties Automated forums, should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. To further these common goals, you agree not to:
(a) Offer for sale products or services.
(b) Disparage the products or services of any company or individual.
(c) Impersonate or represent Properties Automated, Properties Automated staff or other industry professionals.
(d) Link to content not allowed on the Web Site.
(e) Solicit a Properties Automated user's password or other account information.
(f) Harvest user information for any purpose.
(g) Use racially or ethnically offensive language; discuss or incite illegal activity; use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images.
(h) Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to anther user that is unwanted.
8.1 Your Submissions: When you submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, message board postings, material submitted via web forms, contest entries, communications or any other information ("Submissions"), you grant Properties Automated permission to use such Submissions for marketing and other promotional purposes, including the right to sublicense. You agree that Properties Automated will have no obligation to keep any Submissions confidential. You will not bring a claim against Properties Automated based on "moral rights" or the likes arising from Properties Automated's use of a Submission. This Section does not apply to your Content that you use in connection with the Technical Support Service.
8.2 Submissions by Others: Properties Automated does not control the content posted by third parties via the Web Site and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Web Site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Properties Automated be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Web Site by third parties.
9. Representations and Warranties
9.1 Mutual Representations and Warranties: You represent and warrant to Properties Automated and Properties Automated represents and warrants to you:
(i) that you or it has the full power and authority to enter into and perform under these TOS,
(ii) the execution and performance of your or its obligations under these TOS do not constitute a breach of or conflict with any other agreement or arrangement by which you or it is bound, and
(iii) these TOS are a legal, valid and binding obligation of the party entering into these TOS, enforceable in accordance with their terms and conditions.
9.2 By You: You represent and warrant to Properties Automated that, in your use of the Properties Automated Service, you:
(i) will not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other legal right of any third party and
(ii) will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
You further represent and warrant to Properties Automated that:
(i) there are no claims, demands or any form of litigation pending, or to the best of your knowledge, threatened with respect to any of your Content;
(ii) Properties Automated will not be required to make any payments to any third party in connection with its use of your Content, except for the expenses that Properties Automated incurs in providing the Properties Automated Service;
(iii) the use of any instructions, formulae, recommendations, or the like contained in your Content will not cause injury to any third party; and
(iv) your Content does not contain viruses or any other programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage any software or hardware.
10a. Disclaimers and Exclusions
10a.1 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. PROPERTIES AUTOMATED PROVIDES THE WEB SITE AND PROPERTIES AUTOMATED SERVICE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PROPERTIES AUTOMATED DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE, PROPERTIES AUTOMATED SERVICE OR ITS USE: (i) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, (ii) WILL BE FREE OF INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (iii) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (iv) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH THE HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU USE. PROPERTIES AUTOMATED MAKES NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THESE TOS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10a.2 EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES. PROPERTIES AUTOMATED WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE PROPERTIES AUTOMATED SERVICE, BASED ON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10b. Limitation of Liability
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL PROPERTIES AUTOMATED'S LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TOS EXCEED THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNT PAID TO PROPERTIES AUTOMATED BY YOU DURING THE SIX MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT THAT GIVES RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY, OR (ii) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
11. Indemnification: You must indemnify and hold Properties Automated and its employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, managers and shareholders (the "Parties") harmless from any damage, loss, or expense (including without limitation, attorneys' fees and costs) incurred in connection with any third-party claim, demand or action ("Claim") brought against any of the Parties alleging that you have breached any of these TOS through any act or omission. If you have to indemnify Properties Automated under this Section, Properties Automated will have the right to control the defense, settlement, and resolution of any Claim at your sole expense. You may not settle or otherwise resolve any Claim without Properties Automated's express written permission.
12.1 Termination: You agree that, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, Properties Automated may suspend or terminate your use of the Web Site or Properties Automated Service, including without limitation, if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you have breached a term of these TOS. You acknowledge and agree that all suspensions and terminations shall be made in the sole discretion of Properties Automated and that Properties Automated shall not be liable to you or any other party for the termination of your access to the Web Site.
12.2 Survival: Notwithstanding Section 11.1 above, these TOS will survive indefinitely unless and until Properties Automated chooses to terminate them.
12.3 Effect of Termination: If you or Properties Automated terminates your use of the Web Site or the Properties Automated Service, Properties Automated may delete any Content or other materials relating to your use of the Properties Automated Service on Properties Automated's servers or otherwise in its possession and Properties Automated will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
13. Notice: All notices required or permitted to be given under these TOS will be in writing and delivered to the other party by any of the following methods: (i) U.S. mail, (ii) overnight courier, or (iii) electronic mail. If you give notice to Properties Automated LLC, you must use the following addresses: 180 South Street, Suite 103, New Providence, NJ 07974. If Properties Automated provides notice to you, Properties Automated will use the contact information provided by you to Properties Automated. All notices will be deemed received as follows: (i) if by delivery by U.S. mail, seven (7) business days after dispatch, (ii) if by overnight courier, on the date receipt is confirmed by such courier service, or (iii) if by electronic mail, 24 hours after the message was sent, if no "system error" or other notice of non-delivery is generated. If applicable law requires that a given communication be "in writing," you agree that email communication will satisfy this requirement.
14. Dispute Resolution All disputes arising out of, relating to or connected with these TOS or your use of any part of the Properties Automated Service will be exclusively resolved under confidential binding arbitration held in Union County, New Jersey before and in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, by a sole arbitrator applying New Jersey law (without regard for conflicts of law principles). The arbitrator's award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these TOS will be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these TOS, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Any action to enforce an arbitrator's award will be brought in a federal or state court located in Union County, New Jersey. Each party hereby irrevocably submits to the personal jurisdiction of the Federal and New Jersey State courts in Union County. By entering into these TOS, you hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join claims with those of others in the form of a class action or similar procedural device. Any claim arising out of, relating to or connected with these TOS or your use of any part of the Properties Automated Service must be asserted individually. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Section 14, Properties Automated may seek equitable relief, including, without limitation, injunctive relief and specific performance, without the requirement of posting a bond or other security or proving money damages are insufficient, from a court of competent jurisdiction.
15. Notification of Claims of Infringement: Properties Automated respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Properties Automated may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service to users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at pa_llc@PropertiesAutomated.com and provide Properties Automated's copyright agent, in writing, the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work; (iii) identification of the URL or other specific location on the Web Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Properties Automated's agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached using the contact information below.